Returns & Exchanges
We are sure that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. However, we also appreciate that sometimes expectations aren’t always met.
If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the steps below and we will work hard to put things right for you
As a family-owned and run independent business we aim to be transparent about our delivery & returns costs. We don’t make a profit from delivering our products to customers and have chosen to charge for delivery & returns rather than hiding it within the cost of our products. We work hard to find you the best delivery service for all goods we sell and charges are reflected in the weight & size of the goods you are ordering.
- Please notify us within 7 days by telephone or email of your intention to return the product(s) on 020 8799 7152 email@example.com quoting your order number.
- We request that you return products to us unused, undmagaed and in their original packaging.
- Returned products (with a completed returns form) must reach us within 28 days of the original delivery date.
- Please ensure that returns are packed and labelled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit.
- Heavy or particularly fragile goods can also be returned to any of our shops for forwarding back to our Distribution Centre. Items must be accompanied by a returns form before a refund or exchange is given. Refunds will not be processed by the receiving store.
- Delivery charge is non-refundable unless the item is damaged.
- It can take up to 28 days for a return to be processed once we received the item.
- We do not offer free returns.
Returning Rugs, Prints & Heavy Items
Heavy goods items can be taken away at the point of delivery free of charge. If you subsequently decide to return the products, it may take up to 28 days for collection and a restocking charge of £50 will be made to cover the costs of collection.
Please call us on 020 8799 7152 to arrange the returns of heavy goods. Refunds will only be given provided that we receive a completed returns form and on receipt of the item(s).
Returning Damaged Items
Replacements for the exchange of damaged goods will only be dispatched once the original item has been received at our warehouse.
In the rare event that an item arrives to you damaged, please notify us via email attaching photographs of the damage. Once we receive your photographs we will be happy to offer you free returns on these goods.
India Jane does not offer refunds on the following items:
- Items returned after 28 days.
- Delivery Cost, unless the goods arrived damaged.
- Items without a completed returns form.
- Damaged items not notified by telephone or email to us within 7 days.
- Gift Vouchers. (This does not affect your statutory rights)
- Goods arrives damaged in our distribution centre.
Refund for special Orders
Refunds for special orders or for goods not currently in stock will be subject to a 20% administrative and handling cost if cancelled after more than the 7-day cooling-off period.
Returning Goods to Our Stores
Goods may be returned for exchange, refund or credit note within 14 days of the purchase date or date of delivery, providing they are returned to the store where the purchase was made, in perfect, saleable condition, in the original packaging and accompanied by a receipt. The customer is entirely responsible for the transportation & packaging of such goods.
Sale or reduced items are ‘Sold as Seen’ and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
This does not affect your statutory rights.